On Friday, November 5, 2021 at 12 PM ET, we are going to talk about how #Entertainment #Earth collects the cost of #shipping products months prior to their releases. I wondered if collecting the shipping for products so far in advance was “kosher”. No other websites that I had ever utilized had taken money for shipping so far in advance. For large orders, the initial and significant shipping charge could be confusing to new customers. Thus, I took this opportunity to create an account to investigate.
- Entertainment Earth: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/
- FTC 30-Day Rule
- Failure to Deliver/Substitutions
- Ohio Administrative Code 109:4-3-09
- If my order requires multiple shipments, how am I charged for shipping and processing?
- “Supremacy and Commerce Clauses of the United States Constitution (Articles VI and I § 8 respectively)”
- “Federal Trade Commission guidelines… Specifically, 16 C.F.R. § 435.2(a)(1)”
- “California’s Unfair Competition Law (including Business and Professions Code §17500 et seq.)”
Have you missed a video in the HNE Games video series? Then check out our playlist: